What can or should you put in your will?
The following will form part of your deceased estate...
We suggest you state the following in your will:
- Property in your name or partly in your name
- Vehicles in you name
- Investments in the bank or other institutions
- Shares or members interest in Private company or Closed Corporation
- The appointment of a Trustee of a Family Trust
- The appointment of a Director of a company owned by you
- Inherentence of an asset or other item to someone spesific.
Apart from the above we suggest that you make provision for enough life insurance for any debt that can be left in your deceased estate. The last thing you want is for you loved ones to struggle with debt left behind.
You can contact us below to assist you with your will or to act as an executor for a deceased estate.
Please complete the enquiry form and one of our consultants will contact you.